caberg duke legend test Drift ,Caberg Drift Tour Helmet White / Red / Blue caberg hyper x helmet,catalogo
DUKE is the new Caberg flip up which is 100% MADE IN ITALY with a captivating look and innovative technical solutions. Duke is the result of the acquired experience of Caberg who was the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets.
The new Duke comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows you to ride with the chin guard open guarantying safety thanks to the lever P/J on the left hand side of the helmet. This lever when in the "J" position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding the chin guard to accidentally close. Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of the new Duke is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr. The Duke is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system that, thanks to the easy to use inner sunvisor, allows you to ride always with the right light and in safety. The inner sun visor is treated anti scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only antiscratch but also antifog thanks to the double lens Pinlock. Ventilation is guaranteed by two easy to use vents, one positioned on the chin guard and one on top of the shell. The air is channelled through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation of the helmet. The lining is completely removable and washable, realized with breathable and hypoallergenic fabric for maximum freshness, with reflective inserts at the back of the neck. Duke is also offered in two sportive version "LEGEND" and "COMMANDER" with graphic under varnish and the version HI VIZION yellow fluo.
The Duke has the seating to accommodate the Caberg Bluetooth communication system "JUST SPEAK S" which allows to communicate not only with your own mobile phone and your passenger but also to connect to a GPS system, listen to music through your mobile or an MP3 player. Just Speak S is equipped with Bluetooth A2DP that permits to listen in high quality stereo.
- Carbon, Kevlar and fiber glass
- Completely removable and washable with hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics Removable lower wind stop
- 3 wide air vents easy to regulate also with gloves.
- The lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the vent on top channels fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favors the discharge of hot and stale air.
- DVT (Double Visor Tech)
- Transparent anti scratch visor with Pin Lock lens and adjusting pins
- Anti scratch sun visor
- Double D ring
- Homologation: ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1400 +/- 50gr
Drift, Motorcycle Full Face Helmets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.